- set and reach goals
- find more fulfillment and passion in your life
- reach your potential
- become more successful and productive
- stop procrastinating
- create a more balanced life
- find your life partner, if single
- live according to what is truly important to you
Life coaching services include life coaching, personal coaching, success coaching, wellness coaching, professional coaching, ADD coaching, and relationship/singles coaching. Susan received her certification as a professional life coach in 1999 through The Coaches Training Institute (CTI) of San Rafael, CA. Her life coaching services are often conducted on the telephone.
- feel less depressed or anxious
- move beyond crisis
- solve family or relationship problems
- heal from old or new hurts or losses
- increase your self-esteem
- learn to cope with life's stresses
- develop healthy relationships
- get guidance or support
Susan provides general psychotherapy and counseling in the Boston area to individuals and couples, as well as marriage, divorce and relationship counseling. Susan is licensed by the state of Massachusetts as a professional counselor and holds a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology. She has been in private practice since 1981 counseling individuals, couples and groups in the Metrowest Boston area. In some cases, counseling can be conducted on the telephone.
Susan Costello is renowned as a relationship and marriage counselor. Relationship counseling, couples counseling and marriage counseling are her specialties. How long have you been searching for an effective relationship or marriage counselor? She offers relationship / marriage / couples counseling to couples and individuals in the suburban Boston area. Her office is located in Sherborn, MA, just south of Natick and Framingham. However, individual relationship counseling can take place on the phone in many instances.
Click on the above links to get more information about life coaching and about counseling in the Boston area.